To save lives of children affected by grave disorders, enabling access to quality health care regardless of the payment ability of the child’s family or the economic situation in the region.
According to the WHO*, most European countries face the challenge of neurologic disorders requiring brain and spine surgery.
According to the WHO, up to 70% neurologic cases are curable.
Few people in Russia can afford high-technology medical services because of the economic situation in the country.
Pediatric neurosurgery is one of the most complex medical fields calling for special techniques and qualifications.
The treatment is provided in specialized hospitals and can only prove effective if performed early and followed by quality postsurgical rehabilitation.
* according to WHO’s Global Health Observatory data http://www.who.int/gho/en/
Together Forever Foundation was created in October 2016 with the purpose of helping children by providing them with medical assistance in the EU.
We are a private charitable foundation bringing together all those who care and are willing to support lifesaving efforts.
By helping children, we give them hope of recovery, a chance for a healthier and happier life.
• To organize medical examination, treatment, transportation, rehabilitation, legal support and psychological services for children and their families in the best clinics of the world
• To raise funds and resources so that children suffering from neurological disorders have access to world-class neurosurgical care regardless of their ability to pay
• To raise awareness and promote charitable mentality
• To involve large businesses in charity programmes
Anna and Sergey Stopnevich come from large corporate business where they used to hold leading positions in financial organizations.
Parents of four children, they faced the necessity of pediatric neurosurgery firsthand, which impelled them to create a specialized foundation.
They believe that timely qualified intervention can save a child’s life even in case of the most severe neurologic disorders.
As a private initiative, Together Forever Foundation has nothing to do with politics or publicity for the founders and was born out of their desire to help gravely ill children from own resources and by involving friends and close business partners.
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
Geneva University Hospitals (HUG)
Hadassah Ein Kerem (Jerusalem)
Dana-Dwek Children’s Hospital (Tel-Aviv)
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov)
Tel Aviv Assuta